スキップしてメイン コンテンツに移動

Different Worlds

'In my world there are no birds sinsging. There are no noisy men working on yhe roads. No people leaving bars late at night shouting at each other. no babies crying.'
Sam is like any other teenage girl except that she was born deaf. Now she is in live with Jim, but are their world too different?

Sam is a woman who is deaf by nature and she is in love with a man who is working in a supermarket. She goes there not so much buying something need asseeing him. This behavior is cute. This story is easy to read, but I think that there is not very much content in this story.



Reference
Johnson, Margaret. (2003). Different World. Cambridge; Cambridge University Press. 

コメント

コメントを投稿

このブログの人気の投稿

HENRY AND MUDGE and the Best Day of All

 "Today in Henry's birthday and it is yhe best day ever.There are bright balloons, fun games, a yummy cake, and lots of crackers for Mudge too!" This book is very funny and there are a lot of cute and beautiful picutures in this book. I want to hold the birthday party which likes this. I didn't know piñata until now, but I want to do it someday. Reference Rylant, C. (1997). Henry and Mudge and the Best Day of All . New York, NY:Simon Spotlight.

The Lost Smile

"One night Sarah and Ben have the same dream: the Lord ofd Tears is going to take over the world and make everyone sad. But Sarah and Ben know how to stop him. Together they set off on a journey to find the Lord of Tears and bring happiness back to the world." ( from the bookcover) I chose this book which is relatively easy. This story was very easy to read. The journy to find the Lord of ztears was very fun and I was excited to read the scene. Reference Holzmann, Christian. (2003). The Lost Love. Helbling Languages  

Last weekend

I slept much time in last weekend. I couldn't get up early because I worked hard last week. I spent sleeping during the entire day. I thing it is good for me to do so. I like sleeping. The time I spend sleeping is the best. However I have to get up early. I will make efforts.