スキップしてメイン コンテンツに移動

Zadie's Big Day

''Zadie is the best footballer on the school team. She is also the best skater in the park. When a new boy at school challenges her to a skating competition on the same day as an important football final, Zadie accepts. Can Zadie be both Queen of the Skate Park and Champion on the Pitch?'' (from book cover)

I read this book. This is very important and easy to read and understand. I think Zadie is very cool because she didn't never give up. In spite of having injure, she was very brave. It was wonderful for Zadie to be admitted the talent of football and skateboard.

Reference
Hobbs, M. (2009). Zadie's Big Day. Helbling Languages

コメント

コメントを投稿

このブログの人気の投稿

HENRY AND MUDGE and the Best Day of All

 "Today in Henry's birthday and it is yhe best day ever.There are bright balloons, fun games, a yummy cake, and lots of crackers for Mudge too!" This book is very funny and there are a lot of cute and beautiful picutures in this book. I want to hold the birthday party which likes this. I didn't know piñata until now, but I want to do it someday. Reference Rylant, C. (1997). Henry and Mudge and the Best Day of All . New York, NY:Simon Spotlight.

The Lost Smile

"One night Sarah and Ben have the same dream: the Lord ofd Tears is going to take over the world and make everyone sad. But Sarah and Ben know how to stop him. Together they set off on a journey to find the Lord of Tears and bring happiness back to the world." ( from the bookcover) I chose this book which is relatively easy. This story was very easy to read. The journy to find the Lord of ztears was very fun and I was excited to read the scene. Reference Holzmann, Christian. (2003). The Lost Love. Helbling Languages  

Last weekend

I slept much time in last weekend. I couldn't get up early because I worked hard last week. I spent sleeping during the entire day. I thing it is good for me to do so. I like sleeping. The time I spend sleeping is the best. However I have to get up early. I will make efforts.